A.
I. Al-Qaida No. 2 vows group will attack Jews across world.
Apr 3, 2008 2:10 Updated Apr 3, 2008 2:57
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1207159746454&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
II Al-Qaida’s number two man Ayman al-Zawahri stated that Al-Qaida would do its best to attacked Jews throughout the world. This was during a hour and a half long video with questions from a extremist website. Al-Zawahri declared that "We promise our Muslim brothers that we will do the best we can to harm Jews in Israel and the world over, with Allah's help and according to his command,". He also says he expects that the Jihad will influence more people once the Americans exit Iraq. He also speaks about brutal attacks, taking credit for the 3000 dead in the world trade center attack and for other acts of terrorism.
III.
A) I think this article relates the theme of cultural, religious, and intellectual developments. I think this because there are some people in different religions such as Islam who perceive the religion to be violent. These people will do anything to fulfill there extreme beliefs in the religion. If they don’t like a certain religion or group of people they will do what they can to hurt them, because that’s what they think there holy book the Koran and there god Allah tell them to do.
B) This conflict is basically the result of different interpretations of the Koran. Some people look at passages of the Koran and think we should treat Jews like our brothers. Others interpret the Koran in ways of violence towards the Jews.
C) The point of view is probably from a man/women form Jerusalem. Because it is coming from the Jerusalem Post. The writer is probably Jewish.
D) I don’t think that the point of view of the writer impacted his/hers ability to tell the story with an unbiased mindset. It seems that the writer is telling it fairly. At points the writer does sound harsh towards the Al-Qaida regime but that is understandable.
E) I thought the article had almost all sides of the story covered. It could have used a one or two quotes on the reaction of the Jewish public on the matter.
F) I think that the extremist views in the middle east are ridiculous. The are so inhumane it’s unreal. I think that we and all our allies should get out of the middle east and we should let the scum over there rot. Because were not going to be able to fix them. And American lives aren’t worth the people over there. We should still keep a strict watch on them and if they make one bad move we bomb them until we run out of ammo.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would agree with Collin's view even if it is a little extreme. These views are extremely vile and disgusting. I don't understand how it is possible to have so much racism and hatred toward another human society but that is how the world is; corrupt at times. I also agree with Collin when he says we should not have soldiers out in the middle east. What good is it for but innocent deaths.
I fully agree with collin here, i think that these killings and over discrimination is completely pointless just because their religious views are different. Our soldiers should not be in the middle of all of this mayhem but we do need to keep a watch to see if anyhting goes badly wrong. i thought collins views were all good. and your reactions in E) made me laugh, hahaha
Post a Comment